Wooden Hazel Hiking Walking Trekking Staff Stick Pole for Outdoor Walking Rambling with Leather Wrist Loop and Rubber Ferrule
- If ordered before 2pm your order will be dispatched the same day
- 499.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Hazel Hiking Staff with leather wrist loop attached at top of Staff.
- Measures 124cm in length.
- Has a metal spiked tip with detachable rubber ferrule.
- Ideal for all walkers and ramblers during outdoor activities.
- Hand made in the Uk from sustainable forest.
This is a strong Hiking Staff made from Hazel wood. The leather wrist loop affords additional assistance with holding the Hiking Staff whether walking or standing. It has a metal spike at the base so will stand nicely when placed on soft ground. It is thus ideal for use on all types of terrain and enables the user to obtain better support whilst walking or trekking outdoors and assists with balance and footing reducing leg fatigue by transferring weight on to arms and shoulders and enable an easier walking rhythm to be established. Poles assist in reducing stress upon the knees and enable a walker/rambler to achieve greater endurance whilst out walking and give an extra life whilst climbing hills. A great gift for a lover of the countryside.