The Rider Waite Tarot Cards/Deck and A Hand Carved Wooden Tarot Box
- If ordered before 2pm your order will be dispatched the same day
- 617.00 Grams
- Free Shipping
- The Rider Waite deck was first published and sold in the United Kingdom in 1910 and is the most popular occult deck in the world.
- It is rich in esoteric symbolisms yet is a simple deck to work and understand.
- The set comes with a hand carved Sheesham wooden tarot box with a Hinged lid.
- Box measurements - Length 16cm Width 12cm depth 6cm
- An instructional booklet by A. E. Waite is included, explaining the tarot card meanings and how to use the cards for divination, with an introduction by Stuart R. Kaplan.
The creator of this deck A.E.Waite, was a member of the magical order of The Golden Dawn, and it is thought that as a result of this the deck represented much occult symbolism within it's imagery. It is thought that much of the order's teachings are contained within this deck. The artist of the deck is known to be Pamela Colman Smith who was also a member of this order but received no financial reward for her endeavours. The deck contains twenty- two Major Arcana cards and fifty Minor Arcana cards.Tarot cards are treated with respect and as such this deck comes with a Tarot engraved wooden box in order to store the cards safely and protect them from external vibrations/influences.