Stag/Deer Antler Thumbstick Hiking Trekking Staff with Natural Occurring Spiral Staff with free wrist loop
- If ordered before 2pm your order will be dispatched the same day
- 699.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- HAND MADE IN THE UK FROM A SUSTAINABLE FOREST.
- Stunning Thumb-stick made from wood with real stag antler.
- Shaft is made from hazel and contains a natural spiral in the wild.
- Fitted with a metal ferrule at the base of the stick for outdoor use and comes with rubber cab for solid ground use.
- V shaped thumb horn formed by the antler.
- A long staff that's approximate Total length is 136cms/54 inches and hand made in the UK from sustainable forest.
- Please not stick size and appearance may vary slightly from product image displayed.
A stunning and remarkably unusual pole. The thumb horn is made from real deer/stag antler. The wooden shaft contains natural spirals that have been uniquely created by climbing plants in the wild such as Ivy that have slowly attached itself to the branch of the tree and gradually crept around the wood as it was growing creating a natural forming spiral in the shaft. As this is a naturally occurring process each shaft cannot be replicated or reproduced. To further add to this, pole's uniqueness, the antler horn thumb enhances this pole to almost mystical dimensions combining the natural effect upon the wood created by the climbing plant to compliment the qualities of the proud and majestic yet , elusive stag. It is reminiscent of Celtic times with the antlered horn thumb representing the ancient horned god. Thus it would make an idea ceremonial pole for followers of both the Old Ways and for those who truly appreciate the wonders of nature. The pole should be held when used with the thumb in the V that has been formed by the antler. PLEASE NOTE: The stick you may receive may vary from the image. This is due to the spirals and carving occurring naturally in the wilderness and as a result (NO TWO STICKS ARE IDENTICAL ) and will vary in appearance. (ALL SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE )