Practical Ash Walking Hiking Trekking Pole with Red Chord Hand Loop.
- If ordered before 2pm your order will be dispatched the same day
- 499.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Ash Hiking Staff with red chord wrist loop attached at top of Staff.
- Measures 120cm/47ins in length. This pole comes with a spiked ferrule with a rubber ferrule fitted over it for use on both soft and hard ground.
- In Norse mythology both Thor and Odin had spears made from Ash and Ash was traditionally used to make bows .
- In the United Kingdom the Ash tree was thought to have healing powers.
- Ideal for all walkers and ramblers during outdoor activities.Hand made in the UK from sustainable forest.
This is a walking pole made from Ash wood. The wrist loop affords additional assistance with holding the Hiking Staff whether walking or standing. It has a spiked ferrule at the base so will stand nicely when placed on soft ground. It is thus ideal for use on all types of terrain and enables the user to obtain better support whilst walking or trekking outdoors and assists with balance and footing reducing leg fatigue by transferring weight on to arms and shoulders and enable an easier walking rhythm to be established. Poles assist in reducing stress upon the knees and enable a walker/rambler to achieve greater endurance whilst out walking and give an extra life whilst climbing hills. A great gift for a lover of the countryside.