Copper was used in medicine by the ancient Egyptians who used copper in compounds for healing wounds, treating headaches, epilepsy and for sterilising water. The Greeks used copper as an anti-infective and the Romans used it for skin, neurological and inflammatory conditions. The ancient Indians and Persians used copper to treat lung conditions whilst it is thought the Aztecs used it as part of a throat gargle. The use of bio magnetism in various clinics throughout the world is ever increasing with reports from healers who have observed positive benefits from natural magnetism upon health and well-being through stimulation of blood circulation and building of cells to rejuvenate tissue in the body. Bio-magnetism is thought to affect iron and oxygen in the blood ,promoting circulation. Magnetism is thought to increase electrical conductivity of blood. A weak current is passed through the blood producing increased ions that contributes towards more efficient blood flow and is thought to stabilise blood pressure. It is thought that natural iron found in the blood is magnetised resulting in increased oxygen to cell tissue that promotes an increase of carbon dioxide waste from the cells to the lungs for removal which is thought to result in less fatigue and an increase in vitality. Research has shown that magnetic therapy may: Relieve pain Reduce inflammation Restore energy Increase melatonin and it’s growth hormones Wearing a magnetic bracelet can ease pain caused by arthritis of the hips and knees UK researchers have shown. The British Medical Journal study found a significant reduction in pain scores among people wearing copper magnetic bracelets and that benefits from wearing the bracelets were in addition to existing treatments. WARNING: SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE IF YOU HAVE OR WILL BE FITTED WITH A PACEMAKER OR ANY MEDICAL DEVICE BEFORE WEARING A MAGNETIC BRACELET.
- Band new magnetic therapy copper bracelet. Solid Copper 3 Coloured Band design with magnets at each end.
- Hand crafted for us by skilled copper smiths in Cornwall with over 50 years experience in producing these high quality hand crafted copper magnetic bracelets
- Please measure your wrist with a cloth measuring tape before ordering. To fit the bracelet open it up so the gap is wide enough to go over the narrowest part of your wrist and then squeeze it back into shape until it is a nice comfortable fit.
- These bracelets are registered medical devices, believed to help relieve the pain associated with arthritis and other degenerative diseases by increase blood flow speeding up the body's natural healing processes.
- These are highly attractive and stylish bracelets with therapeutic properties believed to ease arthritic and rheumatic aches and pains with the added benefit of magnets within the ends.