Epsom Dandy Racehorse in Cold Cast Bronze
- If ordered before 2pm your order will be dispatched the same day
- 367.00 Grams
- Free Shipping
- Exquisite sculpture of a racehorse in cold cast bronze.
- This stunning piece depicts a standing racehorse.
- Head sports a head collar on his head and appears at ease and completely relaxed.. He has just run at the Epson Derby and is earning a well deserved break.
- His mane rest on his neck on his right hand side and his ears are forward indicating an alertness.
- Ideal gift for the horse lover and will adorn any home or office.
- Made from cold cast bronze. Size:16cms High; 16cms Long; 4cms Wide.
Another masterpiece by the respected artist David Geenty who pays meticulous attention to detail when creating sculptures of animals. This standing racehorse is both elegant and visually pleasing. The conformation of a fine racehorse is beautifully reproduced in this work. A perfect gift idea for the horse lover and beautiful work of art that would grace any home. Made from cold cast bronze; a process made by combining small bronze particles with resin into moulds that develops a rich quality in appearance over time.