Eagle Head Walking Stick Cane with Wrist Loop
- 363.00 Grams
- Free Shipping
- Height 93cm Weight: 363 grams with a rubber ferrule . Made in England from sustainable forest.
- A collector's cane, featuring a eagle design handle, hardwood shaft
- Comes with a highly useful wrist loop
- Made in England from sustainable forest.
- A beautiful stick that would make a fantastic gift for the bird and outdoor country life lover
The eagle is a powerful bird of prey with a rich and diverse culture in human history. The Native Americans considered the feathers to have powerful qualities and would wear them on clothing and headgear. Also, an eagle head or stretched out wings would be a common sight on totem poles carved in wood. It was a common sight to see the standard-bearer of a Roman legion holding a pole aloft with a metal or gold eagle (Aquila) on the top of it as they entered into a battle. This beautiful eagle head walking stick captures the mysterious aura of the majestic eagle. . A truly delightful eagle design walking stick that is not only useful but well made and robust.