- Height 92cm. Ferrule size: 19mm. Made in Somerset, England. Weight: 395g
- A collector's cane, featuring a a ducks head with flying cap and goggles, hardwood shaft
- Comes with a highly useful wrist loop
- Fitted with a rummer ferrule and smart metal collar. Ferrule diameter 19mm.
- A beautiful stick that would a make a fantastic gift for the bird and outdoor country life lover
A quirky and beautifully made ducks head walking stick cane. The handle is the head of a duck with an aviators cap on. The actual shaft of the sick is made from sustainable hardwood in the United Kingdom. This wonderful duck head cane is sure to be a conversation piece wherever it is taken due to its unusual design and high-quality appearance. A good gift idea for anyone with a keen interest in birds or that likes the outdoor lifestyle. This duck head walking stick also sent with a very useful wrist loop that will make it impossible to drop the cane when worn.